Georg Sunderer, Dipl. Soz.
+49 69 7076919-0
+49 69 7076919-11
Georg Sunderer works as a freelance researcher at the Institute. He studied Sociology at the universities of Trier and Galway (Ireland). His major fields of study were urban and environmental sociology, empirical social research, and social psychology. He is writing his doctoral thesis on the consumption of fair trade products at the University of Zurich.
Focus of research
- Ethical consumption
- Environmental behavior
- Empirical social research
- Dezent Zivil – New forms of civic involvement when building decentralised energy plants
- Future Fleet - Integrating Electric Cars in Company Vehicle Fleets
- Intelliekon – Acceptance of Electricity Consumption Feedback
- KlimaAlltag – low carbon lifestyles in the zero emissions city
- LivingSpaces – Instruments for a needs-orientated usage of the housing stock in municipalities
- Mobile Baden-Württemberg – Ways of Transformation towards a Sustainable Mobility
- Mobility Strategy for Hesse
- Optum – Environmental Relief through Electromobility
- PLASTRAT – Reduction of plastic discharges in lakes and running waters
- PowerFlex – integrating the heating and cooling sector into the electricity market model PowerFlex
- share – Electromobility in car sharing
- Sharing-Concepts for a Multi-Optional Mobility System in Frankfurt-Rhine-Main
- Smartphone Instead of a Car?
- TransRisk – Pollutants as a risk to the water cycle
- Water demand forecast 2045 for Hamburg