Georg Sunderer works at ISOE as a research scientist in the research unit Mobility and Urban Spaces. He studied Sociology at the universities of Trier and Galway (Ireland). His major fields of study were urban and environmental sociology, empirical social research, and social psychology. He is writing his doctoral thesis on the consumption of fair trade products at the University of Zurich.
Focus of research
- Ethical consumption
- Environmental behavior
- Empirical social research
- Dezent Zivil – New forms of civic involvement when building decentralised energy plants
- KlimaAlltag – low carbon lifestyles in the zero emissions city
- Mobile Baden-Württemberg – Ways of Transformation towards a Sustainable Mobility
- Mobility Strategy for Hesse
- Power efficiency classes for households
- PowerFlex – integrating the heating and cooling sector into the electricity market model PowerFlex
- RoboCab – Autonomous vehicles for carsharing and taxi fleets
- share – Electromobility in car sharing
- Sharing-Concepts for a Multi-Optional Mobility System in Frankfurt-Rhine-Main
- Smartphone Instead of a Car?
- TransRisk – Pollutants as a risk to the water cycle