Melina Stein, M.A.
+49 69 7076919-50
+49 69 7076919-11
Melina Stein is working as a research scientist at ISOE. She is based in the research unit Mobility and Urban Spaces. She studied sociology and political sciences at the Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz where she focused on empirical social research and urban sociology. Her focus areas at ISOE are sustainable mobility and qualitative social research.
Focus of research
- Sustainable mobility
- Urban development
- Qualitative social research
- CommuterLab – paths towards sustainable urban-suburban mobility based on the Frankfurt Rhein-Main region
- Everyday life in the neighborhood 4.0
- LogMob – Impact assessment of an integrated logistics and mobility concept for the German Protestant Church Congress
- SLInBio – Urban lifestyles and the valorization of biodiversity: dragonflies, grasshoppers, bumblebees and Co
- Vision for Biodiversity
- “LebensWert” – Development Management for Maintaining the Quality of Life in small towns Facing Demographic Change
- Environmental awareness in Germany 2020
- Homes-uP – Single Family Homes under Pressure?
- Mobile Living – Innovative Housing and Mobility Services
- Mobility Strategy for Hesse
- RoboCab – Autonomous vehicles for carsharing and taxi fleets
- Sharing-Concepts for a Multi-Optional Mobility System in Frankfurt-Rhine-Main