Melina Stein is working as a research scientist at ISOE. She is based in the research unit Mobility and Urban Spaces. She studied sociology and political sciences at the Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz where she focused on empirical social research and urban sociology. Her focus areas at ISOE are sustainable mobility and qualitative social research.
Focus of research
- Sustainable mobility
- Urban development
- Qualitative social research
- “LebensWert” – Development Management for Maintaining the Quality of Life in small towns Facing Demographic Change
- Homes-uP – Single Family Homes under Pressure?
- Mobile Living – Innovative Housing and Mobility Services
- Mobility Strategy for Hesse
- RoboCab – Autonomous vehicles for carsharing and taxi fleets
- Sharing-Concepts for a Multi-Optional Mobility System in Frankfurt-Rhine-Main