Forecasts are crucial to the development of long-term strategies and the relevant decision-making processes. For instance, they enable you to see how political measures or consumer behaviour are likely to impact on your sector.
What we offer
In preparing our forecasts, we analyse underlying systemic contexts along with all the influencing factors and reciprocal effects. Based on this we then develop and validate adapted models with which to generate.
Depending on the question under review, forecasts may be qualitative or quantitative in nature: they can be used to predict trends or appraise paths of development. In tackling certain issues, it can also prove very useful to develop scenarios.
The benefits for you
- You receive forecasts showing you development paths and trends.
A clear description of the correlations enhances your systemic understanding.
- For our forecasts we also believe in transparency when dealing with uncertainties.
- Different forms of knowledge are taken into account by involving significant stakeholders.
- We provide you with a clear portrayal of the main correlations with different procedures.
- CapTain Rain – Capture and retain heavy rainfalls in Jordan
- CommuterLab – paths towards sustainable urban-suburban mobility based on the Frankfurt Rhein-Main region
- Master Plan “Future-proof Drinking Water Supply in Saarland 2040”
- regulate – Sustainable Groundwater Management in Europe
- The current and future state of our water resources
- Classification of consumption points in the supply area of HAMBURG WASSER
- Daily drinking water demand – forecast model for Hamburg
- netWORKS 2 – Transformation Management for a Sustainable Water Infrastructure
- Scientific accompanying of the 2021 survey on water consumption in Hamburg
- Structural concept for Trinkwasserversorgung Magdeburg
- Water demand forecast 2030 (base year 2005) for Hamburg
- Water demand forecast 2045 (base year 2011) for Hamburg
- Water demand forecast 2050 (base year 2017) for Hamburg
- Water demand forecast 2050 (base year 2019) for the WBV Harburg
- Water demand forecast 2050 (base year 2020) for Hamburg