Each decision on future action is based on incorporating past experiences, gauging the future, and weighing up alternatives. With the help of the scenario technique, we outline reliable assumptions as to what kind of future we face.
What we offer
We develop scenarios within moderated processes using diversely composed teams. Some typical fields of application are corporate and municipal strategy development, risk management, and impact assessment for political decisions.
In line with the particular task or problem at stake, we take recourse to different approaches (backcasting/forecasting, qualitative/quantitative) for developing scenarios.
On your behalf we involve experts from science and industry. We are interested not only in anticipating but also in analysing possible developments in the future. Modelling can play an important supporting role here.
The benefits for you
- You receive logically compelling and reliable future scenarios for your field or sector
- You learn which factors influence future development and to what extent they can be controlled.
- Through the scenarios you learn which developments are possible and which can be ruled out, along with the resulting consequences.
- We develop particularly robust scenarios for you by involving the relevant stakeholders.
- Assessment of the potential for the use of service water in Frankfurt am Main
- MORE STEP – Mobility at Risk: Sustaining the Mongolian Steppe Ecosystem
- ORYCS – Wildlife-based management strategies in Namibia
- P-Net – Regional network for resource-efficient phosphorus recycling and management
- regulate – Sustainable Groundwater Management in Europe
- Water demand forecast 2045 for the WBV Harburg
- Homes-uP – Single Family Homes under Pressure?
- IWRM in Isfahan – Sustainable Water Management in Iran
- Mobile Baden-Württemberg – Ways of Transformation towards a Sustainable Mobility
- Mobility Strategy for Hesse
- netWORKS 2 – Transformation Management for a Sustainable Water Infrastructure
- Privatisation and Competition in Drinking Water Supply in Germany
- Proxies and Scenarios for the Development of Water Demand
- SASSCAL – Water-related vulnerabilities and risk in Southern Africa
- SAUBER+ Innovative concepts for wastewater from public health sector facilities
- Scientific coordination of the funding initiative „An environmentally and socially compatible transformation of the German energy system”
- Smart Water Future India: Intelligent Water Management for India’s Cities
- Water 2050 – Sustainable Innovations for Water Management