Many measures have an influence on different stakeholders. The inclusion of such people in the relevant processes increases the legitimation and quality of decisions and solutions.
What we offer
Including different stakeholders in research processes is a core element of transdisciplinary research. We take up their various problems and, in working with stakeholders, tease out the significance of such problems to develop a mutual problem-solving perspective. ISOE provides the service of designing, implementing, accompanying and evaluating stakeholder dialogues for research, companies and organisations. Here we are also able to draw on the facilitation experience of ISOE staff.
The benefits for you
- We organise for you the complete stakeholder dialogue, including preparation and follow-up
- Upon request we combine the dialogue with further methods such as scenarios or modelling.
- We tease out the different interests or values of stakeholders, which are then fed into the process of interpreting and evaluating debatable knowledge on any one issue. We make these different perspectives amenable to discursive agreement
- You receive viable solutions to complex problems and questions by engaging the stakeholders.
- Capital4Health – Transdisciplinary research for preventive healthcare
- MORE STEP – Mobility at Risk: Sustaining the Mongolian Steppe Ecosystem
- NamTip: Understanding and Managing Desertification Tipping Points – A Namibian Perspective
- ORYCS – Wildlife-based management strategies in Namibia
- PLASTRAT – Reduction of plastic discharges in lakes and running waters
- TRI-HP – Trigeneration systems based on multiple renewable sources
- Actor survey on the regional energy concept FrankfurtRhineMain
- CuveWaters – Sustainable Water Management in Namibia
- Dezent Zivil – New forms of civic involvement when building decentralised energy plants
- IndUK – Individual environmental action and climate protection
- INTAFERE – Integrated Analysis of Organic Impurities in Rivers
- Modernization of “Blue Angel”
- MORE STEP – Mobility at risk: Sustaining the Mongolian Steppe Ecosystem
- NamTip: Desertification in drylands – a Namibian tipping point (pre-phase)
- OPTIMASS – Sustainable Management of Savanna Ecosystems
- Perspectives of citizen participation in the energy transition – Heat consulting
- Pharmas – Ecological and human health risk assessment of antibiotics and anticancer drugs found in the environment
- SAUBER+ Innovative concepts for wastewater from public health sector facilities
- Scientific research support for the Trialogue on Germany’s “Energiewende” of the HUMBOLDT-VIADRINA School of Governance
- Sharing-Concepts for a Multi-Optional Mobility System in Frankfurt-Rhine-Main
- start – Management Strategies for Pharmaceuticals in Drinking Water
- start2 – Management Strategies for Hormonally Active Agrochemicals
- Water 2050 – Sustainable Innovations for Water Management